A beautiful spacious home located in Mossy Point on the outskirts of Batemans Bay. The house is very well appointed and furnished, with gorgeous views from the house and an extensive deck area. It will cater to every family's needs, from a cot for the baby to the outdoor entertaining area with BBQ. It is located:
- A short easy walking distance from the Tomaga River where you can hire a kayak
- Close to Candalagan Creek where it meets the ocean for a calm child-friendly beach experience and play area
- 500 metres from North Broulee Beach for those keen on surfing
- A block from the Mossy Point boat ramp where you can launch your boat for a spot of fishing or boating
- 1km from The Moorings Golf Club for those with a passion for golf.
The house is a short drive from The Moorings, Restaurant and Bar, the Tomakin Sports Club, where you can enjoy a meal or play the pokies. The popular Muffin Shop is only a short stroll away and you can enjoy walks with beautiful ocean views.
This property has everything!
- In-ground Swimming Pool with Spa
- Large Double Garage
- Wide concrete drive with lots of room for a boat
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioner
- Large well-appointed kitchen
- Washing machine and dryer
- Cot and high chair
- Fully fenced back yard
LINEN NOT SUPPLIED
1st Bedroom: 1 x Queen with walk in robe and ensuite bathroom.
2nd Bedroom: 1 x Queen.
3rd Bedroom: 1 x Single and 1 Tri Bunk.
4th Bedroom: 1 x Queen.
PEAK: $3200 pw.
HIGH: $3000 pw.
MID: $2000 pw.
LOW: $1600 pw.
2 NIGHT RATE: $800
PEAK: Dec & Jan School Holidays, Easter (4 Night Minimum).
HIGH: Dec, Jan, School Holidays, June Long Weekend (3 Night Minimum).
MID: Feb, Mar, Apr, Sept, Oct, Nov.
LOW: May, Jun, Jul, Aug.
*Please note that the two night rate does not apply in Peak and High Season.
*All Bookings Incur A $60 Booking Fee.
*Unless otherwise stated, our properties are not pet friendly and are non-smoking.